Artists who are exhibiting here for our Christmas Show Friday 1st December to Sunday 3rd December 2017. Open 10.30am to 6pm daily. Free cuppa and cakes.
The artists will have their details available at the show, but if you want to contact them directly now, just ask me for their details on firstname.lastname@example.org and I will arrange for them to contact you.
You will see several local artists are showing here for the first time-
- Moving mosaics in hangings and mats
- Modern mini Mono-prints
- Small affectionate frames prints
- Metallic sculpted mirrors and frames in leaves, fairies and steampunk styles
- Rustic wood craftsman putting a new beauty into a traditional craft
- Angelic paintings and prints. Perfect for Christmas
- Classic stoneware jugs and bowls with a Shaker style local twist.
- Treen with a personal turn including twisted knot sculptures, secrete draws and loving spoons
- Jolly brooches and earrings.
- Fine turned wooden bowls.
- Wellow animal sculptures to beautify any garden.
- Miniature bronzes and ceramic sculptures
- 'The Bear Lady' - Fine leather goods, paintings and precious bears
- Sunny Sheep: Traditional Soft Toys and Gifts.
- Colourful ceramics
- Designer clothes at knockout prices, as well as colourful animal paintings.
- Scenic paintings and cards
- Fabric and charm brooches from her 'woman' collection.
- Phone and eye cases in striking fabrics and crocheted tree-hangings.
- Popular 3D hares and animal stones.
- Gift wrapped preserves in her new quirky flavours.
- Hand rolled porcelain and earthenware pots, vases, tree-hangings and jewellery.
- Original landscapes and figurative paintings in dazzling paints.
- Detailed and patterned paintings and cards that bring a smile to any wall
- Lily-Tree: Original jewellery made with copper and genuine gemstones.
- Light and popular scenic and animal paintings
- Petit Poppets – perfect for animal lovers
- Practical textile gifts in on-trend fabric; perfect for any age.
Craft2Craft Group from Tools for Self Reliance Charity
- Sewn, knitted and felted Christmas gifts made from donated materials
- Clay, paper and textiles. The house, contents and cuppas and part of the entertainment of course!